Chaos Collapse Chaos Collapse

The game is fun. The idea of escaping from collapsing buildings is a very creative idea, but there's a huge problem. Why does standing on a object as it's slowly sliding downwards hurt you? You should only get hurt by falling from a considerable distance, and from pieces of building collapsing on you. Really, because of that, and because levels can collapse right at the start, this game is really only good as a quick time waster.

A small talk A small talk

This game is very short, especially when you figure out how to beat it, but it's oh so very sweet. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't elaborate on why I like this game too much. All I will say is that the ending is a powerful one, both of them.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

I really love the concept of this game, which is to make bosses for other people to fight. Fraxy also has this concept, but this one's much funner and less complicated to do. The only problem I have is that there was this glitch where I was unable to save my Raybot's pattern, so I refreshed the page, and I found that the hands I obtained were relocked. Other than that, this game is awesome.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

This game is quite fun to play with the respawning mechanics being used for a variety of puzzles, but the lack of any unique moments in this game(bar the last level) and the sudden jump in difficulty in level 19 was going to make me give this game a three, until I got to the end. By god, it was genius. I wasn't expecting much since this looked to be a simple game, but this game actually was leading up to an aesop, and a really important one at that. Good job surprising us, and making us feel satisfied for beating level 19.

ShellShock Live 2 ShellShock Live 2

This game is pretty fun, but this isn't different enough from the original. Sure, there's new modes, new maps, new weapons, and an altered level up system, but that's it. There's nothing that really makes it stand out when compared with the second one. Despite my complaints, I still found this very fun, and fun is good.