An Arm and A Leg An Arm and A Leg

Eh. It was okay. Kinda random, but at least it was decent, and the joke got a chuckle out of me. The only problem is that one of the voices is too quiet to understand.

AbbazabaClock responds:

Hey DJ Turn It Up

Chaos Collapse Chaos Collapse

The game is fun. The idea of escaping from collapsing buildings is a very creative idea, but there's a huge problem. Why does standing on a object as it's slowly sliding downwards hurt you? You should only get hurt by falling from a considerable distance, and from pieces of building collapsing on you. Really, because of that, and because levels can collapse right at the start, this game is really only good as a quick time waster.

A small talk A small talk

This game is very short, especially when you figure out how to beat it, but it's oh so very sweet. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't elaborate on why I like this game too much. All I will say is that the ending is a powerful one, both of them.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

I really love the concept of this game, which is to make bosses for other people to fight. Fraxy also has this concept, but this one's much funner and less complicated to do. The only problem I have is that there was this glitch where I was unable to save my Raybot's pattern, so I refreshed the page, and I found that the hands I obtained were relocked. Other than that, this game is awesome.

breathe in, exhale. breathe in, exhale.

That looks as disturbing as hell. It's something that pulls of hyper-realism without CG, and that makes it pretty good. Nothing perfect, but still good.